Every spring, Gann students delve deeply into new realms via the signature Exploration Week experience.
Students challenge themselves in new ways by traveling and learning about other cultures, participating in intensive community service projects, and developing firsthand skills and knowledge that they would not otherwise gain in a classroom setting. Students discover new interests and at the end of the week walk away with a better sense of their self and their community.Past Exploration Week experiences have included:
- Exploration of board game design and game theory
- Glass-blowing studio course
- Civil rights tour of Washington, DC
- Volunteering at the Boston Food Bank
- Building homes with Habitat for Humanity
- Dog-sledding adventure
- Historical tour of Montreal
Offerings change from year to year and are based on student interest.