Every day at Gann, students are inspired, empowered, and passionately engaged, and it is clear that a Gann education doesn’t end at graduation. Gann is preparing our students to be ready to lead and serve, to know themselves and to thrive at the best colleges and universities.
The Gann Fund supports each student’s journey in discerning "Who Will I Become?" as part of our strategic plan, providing students the critical skills, tools, and connections they will need to succeed in the world. A gift to the Gann Fund makes possible:
- An active student body with over 40 student led clubs and organizations.
- Essential programming for our students including health and wellness, arts, and athletics.
- Critical community building experiences from Exploration Week, to Ma’avar (Senior Capstone Project), to Student Voices Panels, and community learning programs.
- Robotics, student publications, and recreational sports are some of the many expansive and collaborative learning happening in and outside of the classroom that challenges Gann students to create and shape the future.
- Hiring and retaining highly-credentialed faculty and staff.
- Enhancing and refining our curriculum; Gann Academy has established interdisciplinary departments in STEAM and Humanities.
- Acquiring specialized science equipment and state-of-the-art technology; from 3D printers to laser cutters, Gann Academy is committed to 21st century learning in and out of the classroom.
- Providing tuition assistance to 50% of families, making a Jewish education accessible to Jewish teens throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island.
By supporting Gann, you are sustaining the breadth of extracurricular and creative opportunities for students to explore new passions and discover new talents on top of our exceptional academic program.