Every day at Gann, students are inspired, empowered and passionately engaged; and it is clear that a Gann education doesn’t end at graduation. Gann is preparing our students to be ready to lead and serve, to know themselves and to thrive at the best colleges and universities.
The Gann Fund supports each student’s Journey to Extraordinary, as part of our strategic plan, providing students the critical skills, tools and connections they will need to succeed in the world. A gift to the Gann Fund makes possible:
- An active student body with over 37 student led clubs and organizations.
- Essential programming for our students including Living Well program, arts and athletics.
- Critical community building experiences from Exploration Week to Ma’avar (Senior Capstone Project) and Limud Clali community learning.
- Robotics, student publications and recreational sports are some of the many expansive and collaborative learning happening in and outside of the classroom that challenges Gann students to create and shape the future.
- Hire and retain highly-credentialed faculty and staff.
- Enhance and refine our curriculum; Gann Academy added new computer science courses and a new French language course.
- Acquire specialized science equipment and state-of-the-art technology; from 3D printers to laser cutters, Gann Academy is committed to 21st century learning in and out of the classroom.
By supporting Gann, you are sustaining the breadth of extracurricular and creative opportunities for students to explore new passions and discover new talents on top of our exceptional academic program.