The Gann Fund
THE GANN FUND
A Gann education influences the formation of students’ identities. Whether it’s grappling with recent heart-wrenching developments in Israel, sharing poignant narratives, or actively participating in meaningful initiatives, our students are wholeheartedly embracing their roles as the next generation of Jewish adults.
The Gann Fund supports each student’s journey to discover who they will become, providing the critical skills, intellectual tools, and personal connections they will need to succeed in the world. A gift to the Gann Fund makes the following possible:
- An active student body with over 50 student-led clubs and organizations.
- Essential programming for our students includes mental health and wellness programs, arts, and athletics.
- Critical community-building experiences from our Israel Program to our Shabbatons and holiday celebrations.
- Robotics, student publications, and recreational sports are some of the many expansive and collaborative learning happening in and outside of the classroom that challenges Gann students to create and shape the future.
- Hire and retain highly-credentialed faculty and staff.
- Enhance and refine our curriculum; Gann Academy added new STEM Foundations and Humanities courses, and many advanced engineering, coding and arts courses.
- Acquire specialized science equipment and state-of-the-art technology; from 3D printers to laser cutters, Gann Academy is committed to 21st century learning in and out of the classroom.